MARK NADLER TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Special Provisions:
a. As per Tech Requirements.
b. SPONSOR is to provide Artist with transport to and from airport for scheduled flights and local transport as needed
c. SPONSOR is to provide ARTIST with lodging (non smoking) in first class hotel on high floor with King Size bed and high-speed internet access.
d. SPONSOR is to provide A.S. with one complete original set of all press stories and reviews pertaining to this engagement.
e. SPONSOR WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
() ONE GRAND PIANO properly tuned on performance date after Mr. Nadler positions piano.
(2) One flat wood piano bench (non cushioned and non adjustable)
a four inch thick book covered with black fabric which Mr. Nadler sits on when he plays.
(3) One small table upstage of piano large enough to accommodate one pair of shoes and one glass (not plastic) of bottled water.
(4) One follow spot with baby pink or flesh tone gel
(5) Bright wash for uptempo numbers that includes pools of highly saturated color, a highly saturated red
Wash and a highly saturated blue wash. Washes should also light back curtain.
(6) 4 specials focused on MR NADLER: one from the furthest possible
electric for when he faces front, one from the front right and one
front the front left and one from upstage to back-light MR. NADLER,
all with no-color pink gels
(7) Mr. Nadler Tap dances during show so stage area should not be carpeted
(8) One monitor upstage of piano or can be side fill.
(9) Stage is to be swept and mopped prior to performance
(10)) SPONSOR is to provide the following sound equipment:
(11) One stage brick to put inside piano bench.
(12) One Martini glass.
a.One spare microphone on stand off stage
b. One excellent quality vocal mic on non tripod boom stand.
Plus a sandbag or two to keep the stand from falling.
c. One microphone for piano which is positioned inside
piano so that lid can be closed,
d. If there are monitors in each wing, no monitor is needed upstage of piano.
e. Mixing Board
11. In dressing room in time for tech. rehearsal: bottled water
and strong black coffee and a clothing steamer..
(12) SPONSOR is to provide ARTIST with reimbursement for a complete meal, for which Mr. Nadler provide receipt prior to performance.
AGREED AND ACCEPTED:
___________________________________ ___________________________________SPONSOR ARTHUR SHAFMAN